AQTESOLV (AK-te-solv) is the world's leading software for the design and interpretation of aquifer tests (pumping tests, slug tests, constant-head tests) in confined, leaky, unconfined and fractured aquifers.
Since 1989 AQTESOLV has been synonymous with excellence in the interpretation of aquifer test data. In fact, groundwater specialists responding to a LinkedIn poll overwhelmingly chose AQTESOLV as their preferred pumping test analysis software!
AQTESOLV is the orignal all-in-one software package for the evaluation of data from pumping tests, slug tests and constant-head tests.
- Pumping tests
- Variable-rate tests
- Single-well tests
- Recovery tests
- Step-drawdown tests
- Slug tests
- Constant-head tests
- Prediction and test design
- Wellfield simulation
- Groundwater mounding
AQTESOLV provides the most complete set of software tools for aquifer test design, interpretation and prediction.
- Nonlinear least-squares automatic curve matching
- Singular value decomposition
- One-click visual curve matching
- Custom type curve families
- Derivative analysis
- Diagnostic plots
- Statistical analysis
- Parameter tweaking
- Interactive sensitivity analysis
That's Not All
Versions, Demo and
Standard And Pro
Choose the version of AQTESOLV that's right for you:
- Standard version for a basic set of solution methods comparable to competing software
- Pro version for the most advanced features for the design and analysis of aquifer tests
Find out for yourself how easy AQTESOLV is to use!
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit)
- 6 MB free hard disk space
- 64 MB RAM (minimum)
- AQTESOLV/Standard/Single-User: $500
- AQTESOLV/Standard/Site: $1000
- AQTESOLV/Pro/Single-User: $750
- AQTESOLV/Pro/Site: $1500
- AQTESOLV/Standard/Single-User: $400
- AQTESOLV/Standard/Site: $500
- AQTESOLV/Pro/Single-User: $500
- AQTESOLV/Pro/Site: $750
No annual maintenance fees!
All prices in US dollars (USD). Prices subject to change.
"AQTESOLV is the industry standard for the interpretation of aquifer tests."
Dr. Joe Donovan, West Virginia University
"I chose AQTESOLV for its ease of use."
David Preston, P.E., Peachtree Environmental
"I also tested [a competitor's product], but found AQTESOLV to be much more intuitive, stable and just plain fast."
Tom Davis, Fletcher Driscoll & Associates LLC
"The support for AQTESOLV is unparalleled."
Harm Maathuis, Saskatchewan Research Council