AQTESOLV (AK-te-solv) is the world's leading software for the design and interpretation of aquifer tests (pumping tests, slug tests, constant-head tests) in confined, leaky, unconfined and fractured aquifers.
Since 1989 AQTESOLV has been synonymous with excellence in the interpretation of aquifer test data. In fact, groundwater specialists responding to a LinkedIn poll overwhelmingly chose AQTESOLV as their preferred pumping test analysis software!
AQTESOLV is the orignal all-in-one software package for the evaluation of data from pumping tests, slug tests and constant-head tests.
- Pumping tests
- Variable-rate tests
- Single-well tests
- Recovery tests
- Step-drawdown tests
- Slug tests
- Constant-head tests
- Prediction and test design
- Wellfield simulation
- Groundwater mounding
AQTESOLV provides the most complete set of software tools for aquifer test design, interpretation and prediction.
- Nonlinear least-squares automatic curve matching
- Singular value decomposition
- One-click visual curve matching
- Custom type curve families
- Derivative analysis
- Diagnostic plots
- Statistical analysis
- Parameter tweaking
- Interactive sensitivity analysis
That's Not All
Versions, Demo and
Standard And Pro
Choose the version of AQTESOLV that's right for you:
- Standard version for a basic set of solution methods comparable to competing software
- Pro version for the most advanced features for the design and analysis of aquifer tests
Find out for yourself how easy AQTESOLV is to use!
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32- or 64-bit)
- 6 MB free hard disk space
- 64 MB RAM (minimum)
- AQTESOLV/Standard/Single-User: $500
- AQTESOLV/Standard/Site: $1000
- AQTESOLV/Pro/Single-User: $750
- AQTESOLV/Pro/Site: $1500
- AQTESOLV/Standard/Single-User: $400
- AQTESOLV/Standard/Site: $500
- AQTESOLV/Pro/Single-User: $500
- AQTESOLV/Pro/Site: $750
No annual maintenance fees!
All prices in US dollars (USD). Prices subject to change.
"AQTESOLV is the industry standard for the interpretation of aquifer tests."
Dr. Joe Donovan, West Virginia University
"I chose AQTESOLV for its ease of use."
David Preston, P.E., Peachtree Environmental
"I also tested [a competitor's product], but found AQTESOLV to be much more intuitive, stable and just plain fast."
Tom Davis, Fletcher Driscoll & Associates LLC
"The support for AQTESOLV is unparalleled."
Harm Maathuis, Saskatchewan Research Council
The MOUNDSOLV Wizard is our new software product that predicts water-table rise (groundwater mounding) beneath rectangular recharge areas overlying horizontal and sloping aquifers.
Use the MOUNDSOLV Wizard to simulate the growth of a groundwater mound under either transient or steady-state conditions with recent analytical solutions by Zlotnik et al. (2017).
The MOUNDSOLV Wizard is a standalone product and functions fully without a copy of AQTESOLV or any separate graphics software.
Contours of water-table elevation showing mound from rectangular recharge area overlying sloping aquifer (graphic exported directly from MOUNDSOLV Wizard).